KEELER KSL-H5 SLIT LAMPS
You are here
Keeler spent decades perfecting optical design to produce some of the clearest and sharpest images on the market today. Manufactured in-house, every Keeler slit lamp (KSL) comes equipped with Keeler's would-class optics to produce stunning images for clearer and more accurate examination results.
Keeler aim to be flexible with your needs, therefore each slit lamp can be configured to your liking. From number of magnification settings to digital or traditional systems, client can adjust many different features. Along with this, third-party accessories provide even more options for digital solutions in order to get the most out of your slit lamp.
Line up different brands of slit lamps side-by-side, and you will immediately be able to pick the KSL out of the bunch. With its silver-gray paint, the KSL stands out among most of the white equipment in the clinic.
Value for Money
The KSL is a top-quality product that won't break the bank. With mid-range pricing, stuning optics, unqiue design, and quality performance, the Keeler Slit Lamp provides a cut above the rest in its price range.
Keeler has worked hard to create a product that can adapt to fit the market and consumer needs through design, configurability, and digital solutions. Keeler has recently partnered with Advanced Ophthalmic Systems (AOS) as their exclusive global distributor for their Anterior analysis software to enhance the digital slit lamp functionality.Body:
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
H5 SLIT LAMP
• LED and Halogen Bulb systems available
• Magnification KSL-H5 Model - x6, x10, x16, x25 and x40
• Slit Width - 0 to 12mm (1.8mm to 12mm continuously variable)
• Slit Length - 12mm (1.8mm to 12mm continuously variable)
• Aperture diameters - 0.2mm, 1mm square, 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, 9mm and 12mm (1mm Square aperature for Uveitis assesment)
• Filters - Clear, red free, neutral density, diffuser, blue, IR heat absorbing filter permanently installed
The KSL parallel optical system allows the addition of digital imaging systems so digital documentation can be simply achieved.
Request a Quote