NIDEK AFC-330 NON-MYDRIATIC AUTO FUNDUS CAMERA
You are here
NIDEK's AFC-330 represents a 40-year pedigree of research and development that redefines the science of non-mydriatic fundus cameras.
Combined quantum leaps in operator and patient interface, simplicity, automation, and total practice efficiencies, make this instrument a revolutionary advancement in retinal imaging.
• Small footprint with stand-alone operation
• One of the fastest automatic cameras on the market
• Communicates via LAN without the need of an external PC in the screening area
• Maximizes office space efficiency
• Automatic features can be set as fully automatic, semi-automatic, or fully manual modes of operation
• The anterior monitor ensures patient position during retinal focusing
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
The AFC-330 has an integrated CCD camera and microcomputer in one compact unit without requiring an external camera and PC. It eliminates complicated assembly and wiring during installation and is virtually “ready to use out of the box”. The built-in CCD camera has 12-megapixel resolution, producing high quality fundus images. The build-in microcomputer enables data management including auto print / export. This compact camera enhances the portability, space-saving, and efficiency of the practice.
• AutoFocus allows maximum ease of use
• AutoShot acquires photo during optimal conditions
• AutoStereo pairs with separation and focal adjustments
• Automatic pupil measurement and small-pupil mode
• Automatic compensation lens position indicator
Request a Quote