NIDEK AL-SCAN OPTICAL BIOMETER
You are here
NIDEK’s solution is the state of the art optical biometer - the AL-Scan. In 10 seconds, six values for cataract surgery are measured:
• Axial length
• Corneal curvature radius
• Anterior chamber depth
• Central corneal thickness
• White-to-white distance
• Pupil sizeBody:
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
3-D Auto Tracking and Auto Shot
With the introduction of the AL-Scan, NIDEK continues its tradition of providing user friendly equipment. The AL-Scan is so intuitive that personnel require little to no training for obtaining measurements.
The AL-Scan provides sectional lens image, pupil image, and reflected image of double mire rings projected onto the cornea, which enables the operator to observe the anterior segment.
The sectional lens image assists in the evaluation of the severity of the cataract. The pupil image assists in the assessment for multifocal IOL. The reflected image of mires rings assist in detecting an irregular corneal surface.
• 10 seconds to measure 6 values
• 3-D auto tracking and auto shot
• Ability to measure eyes with even dense cataract
• Optional built-in ultrasound biometer
• Anterior segment observation with imaging of lens, pupil, and double mire rings
• IOL calculation with its own measured values
Request a Quote