NIDEK RS-3000L SPECTRAL DOMAIN OCT
You are here
A Full Function OCT
The RS-3000L achieves exceptional OCT imaging in a package that is achievable for any office.
OCT phase fundus for fundus surface imaging
The RS-3000 Lite utilizes a different method - the OCT phase fundus - in place of SLO to image the surface of the fundus.
Wide area scan (9 x 9 mm)
The 9 x 9 mm wide area map enables analysis of [NFL+GCL+IPL] status in and around macula, around optic disc, and even in the peripheral area.Related Products
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
• 53,000 Measurements/second
• 6 Layer Segmentation
• Wide Area Scan (9mm x 9mm)
• Intuitive Glaucoma Analysis (RNFL)
• Ganglion Cell (RNFL + GCL + IPL) Analysis
• Retinal Thickness Analysis
• Optional Anterior Segment Module
Request a Quote